Saturday, April 5, 2008

Response to question for the week of 03-31-08

If I were the Program Director at OWWR the main focus of my programming would be to create an environment where students are proud to be at Old Westbury. I guess it can be called promoting school spirit. I would try to gear the topics on the station to the campus. If there were shows that focused on topics on other topics I would somehow try to relate it to our school. I would try to promote call-in shows to make the campus more interactive. I would try to promote more events on campus.I feel if Old Westbury had a FM station we would have to make an effort to make our programs unique. It would be hard to get listeners if the station had shows just like to numerous ones already on FM. I would follow FCC practices

No comments: