Friday, March 28, 2008

Response to Questions 2 and 3

In my opinion I think the college was too harsh. Expelling the student was very severe. Even though the student did break some rules someone could have stopped the show. Somebody could have taken the show off the air. There are better ways that situation could have been dealt with. As far as the FCC being involved, I think it would be a bad idea. I think this because colleges are already creating enough administration on the radio stations at their universities. If the FCC was to become involved things would just be more complicated. I think that people should be more responsible for what they put on the air. The on air plug can always be pulled and if a listener does not like the show they could always change the station.

No comments: